Here is the basic layout of the Audacity User Interface:
Check out this tutorial with some basics to get you started creating your project:
Here is a tutorial explaining how to turn your Audacity project into an MP3 file:
Please note that you only have to do the LAME plug-in set up once!
Some Great Uses of Audacity in the Classroom:
- 10 Great Ways to Use Audacity with Your Students
- Audacity in the Classroom
- Audacity in the 1st Grade Classroom
- Tips for Using Audacity in the Classroom
- Search Results about Audacity from Classroom 2.0 Site
Click Here for a written tutorial of how to use Audacity
Having trouble finding LAME on student netbooks? Watch this video
- Download Audacity and begin making some basic voice recordings to understand how it works.
- Try exporting to an MP3. See video above for exporting issues.
- Think of a project you could create using Audacity.
- If you have used Audacity in the past, share your experiences and ideas.